We are hiring for our client, a major company in FMCG industry:
Shift Mechanic Engineer
- Bachelor`s Degree in Mechanics/ Mechatronics;
- Previous experience in a similar position (preferably 3 years);
- Very good knowledge on mechanical design process;
- Knowledge on mechatronics for FMCG industry: materials, robots, manufacturing technologies;
- Computer literacy: MS Office, MS Project, AutoCad;
- Fluent in English;
-Capable of working at an alert pace, within tight deadlines, to propose and implement solutions for improving the performance of production lines.
- Provides mechanical support, carries out the maintenance plan for equipment and ensures the fulfilment of the planned activities on time;
- Analyses and identifies the cause of breakdowns and proposes solutions to prevent similar re-occurrence;
- Supervision of contractors’ interventions;
- Ensures the integration of new machines in the flow;
- Prepares technical procedures for operation and maintenance of new and existing equipment;
- Makes proposals for technology optimization and participates in different factory improvement projects.
- The possibility to work in a multinational company;
- Attractive salary package depending on professional experience;
-15 lei/day meal tickets;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Private medical insurance;
- Holiday bonuses.
If you want to apply for this role, we will contact you for all the details as soon as possible.
Only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted for the next steps and all applications are treated confidentially.
Team ManpowerGroup Romania.