As a member of our Mechanical Development Team in Sibiu you will design and build mechanical and electromechanical products for automotive systems.
Your main task & responsibilities will be:
- Design, create CAD models and drawings with Catia V5, for plastic and metal components;
- Design analyze and review ( function, design, feasibility);
- Product optimization;
- Generate customer documentation;
- Ensure a high quality level of the products;
- Tolerance stackup calculations;
- Interpretation of technical analysis (illumination/ optical & FEM).
- University /Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or comparable;
- Some years of experience on 3D CAD:Modelling / drawing / assembly in CAD Catia V5 or Unigraphics;
- Tolerance stackup analysis;
- Good knowledge of the design rules for plastic materials, die cast components;
- Automotive experience is an advantage;
- FMEA knowledge;
- English and/or German language fluently;
- Analytical thinking.