Sabo Utilaje Automatizari was created from SABO , a Greek group of companies with 35 years of experience in bricks and tiles industry, packaging lines and robotics. Sabo Utilaje Automatizari founded five years ago in Bucharest, zone Afumati and deals with automated lines for bricks and tiles industry, waste management, conveyor belts and end-of-line solutions.
Your main task & responsibilities will be:
- Design, create CAD models and drawings
- Establish a parts list or BOM, select and/or suggest materials.
- Generate customer documentation.
- Create parametric 3D models, design drawings for diverse parts and product variants. Create parametric 3D models and design drawings.
- University /Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or comparable.
- Autocad 2D/3D
- Some years of experience on 3D CAD: Modelling / drawing / assembly in SolidWorks or Unigraphics will be appreciated extra
- Ability to work in a team and contribute to an efficient international work environment.
- Verbal and written English communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Working in a young, dynamic and international environment with real career development opportunities