Mechanical Design Team Leader
Senior (5-10 ani)
germană - avansat, engleză - avansat
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
PREH ROMANIA -renowned supplier of automotive components which produces multifunction switches for steering wheel and central control and control elements for the automotive industry (BMW, Audi, Daimler, Porsche, etc.) is looking, for the site in Ghimbav, for:
MECHANICAL DESIGN TEAM LEADER
- University degree on technical field.
- Good knowledge of English; German knowledge is considered an advantage.
- 3+ years’ experience in Team Leader or Project Manager position
- 5+ years’ experience in automotive industry, interior and HMI (human machine interface) design is considered a plus
- 3+ years’ working experience in plastic materials design (using CATIA V5)
- Structured working method and analytical thinking.
- People management skills
- Time management.
- Act both as a Mechanical Design Team Leader (6 persons) and Technical Specialist:
- Responsible for employees coordination, counseling and training
- Technical guidance for team in preparation of project documentation, such as component lists, technical presentations and presenting to management board or customers.
- Coordination / organization of pending tasks within the internal project team.
- Technical support of internal / external team members within a project.
- Supervision of internal guideline and processes usage; project workload as well as resource and capacity planning
- Follow design and project goals as well as quality gates
- Preparing offers and lead supplier / customer communication for Mechanical Design discipline
- Consideration of the component and product-specific requirements in the design tasks.
- Responsible for theoretical safeguarding measures, such as tolerance calculations, simulations - Involvement / support in the preparation of various trials.
- Responsible Developer in the approval and optimization process / modification of components and assemblies.
- Support R&D manager in developing future strategy for MD department.
- Lead in the design and improvement of internal departmental processes.
- Indefinite employment contract;
- Meal vouchers;
- Extra holiday days according to seniority in the company;
- Holiday bonuses (Easter and Christmas);
- Private medical card (Medlife);
- Corporate sport events;
- Christmas events;
- Trainings/ professional development;