Mechanical Design Engineer in Sample Production - VNI HMI - TSR
Our team build in Sample Production samples for Instrument Panels, Central Displays and Head-up-Displays for a large range of passenger cars (. Mercedes, Renault, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Fiat, etc.)
The Process Engineer in Sample Production is responsible for evaluating existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process and maximize profitability.
The successful candidate will be able to:
* Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
* Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
* Develop innovative solutions.
* Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
* Prepare samples for study.
* Collect, record, and transcribe data.
* Show results in reports.
* Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
* Advise on corrective actions.
* Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
* Ensure projects are completed on time.
* Ensure financial budgets are followed.
* Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
* Plans and schedules own tasks. Tracks and reports status of tasks and activities when required by project manager or direct management. Proactively reports any foreseen risk to design or timeline.
* Pursues learning activities that focus on products and technologies.
* Actively collaborates and supports the project team and the home group of engineers.
* Provides support to manufacturing when required.
A mentor will support you to step-wise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in Mechanical Engineering field.
* 2-5 years professional experience in engineering and product design.
* CAD software, preferable Creo / Solidworks
* Knowledge of designing and manufacturing of mechanical parts
* Planning and reporting
* Ability to learn and adapt to changing and various situations
* Very good communication skills
* English – advanced
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits ;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.