Mechanical Design Engineer (Brasov)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35, 4k employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
- Packaging studies of complex assemblies in order to meet project requirements acc. to application project requirements. Configure and finalizes designs of sketches and drafts independently, taking into account the application of existing functions (. modular design) and elements (. pre defined standards).
- Design of new innovative concepts together with development department to be fit for future market requirements under consideration of Design for Six Sigma.
- Develops and assesses draft solutions ready for further detailing, taking into ac-count the function, material, manufacturing, and cost.
Consults with the responsible departments (. development, test, model shop, production engineering) at regular intervals.
- Carries out measurements, trials, and function testing. Checks and assesses control reports (. initial sample approval). Orders prototypes and samples for preparation, monitors deadlines and grants approval.
- Checks drawings specifications and documents created in the order, for con-formity with standards and content.
Coordinates the CAD data exchange (sending and receiving CAD data accord-ing to customers' and suppliers' specifications)
- Conducts talks with suppliers (. with regard to technical feasibility, producibil-ity, and budget of the parts, execution of drawings) at regular intervals in the framework of technical discussions.
- Compiles the required technical lists (. parts lists) and specifications and pre-pares, approves, and maintains particular details in the DP system. Reads and assesses the product publications (. patents, trade journals) required for the activity.
- CAD Pro/E (3D model and drawing);
- Quality methods (8D-reports; 5-Why):
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in design of plastic components or indus-trial engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Fluid mechanics/ fluid dynamics
- Design for Six Sigma
- Relevant experience in design of fuel supply modules, filters, pressure regulator or hydraulically valves
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.