Mechanical Design Engineer with CATIA
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
We are recruiting Mechanical Design Engineers (with Catia).
- Graduated from an engineering school and/or previous experience in a similar field
- CATIA V5/V6
- 3D and 2D design
- Medium or advanced English level (written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge of multiple industrial tools and methodologies
- Use CATIA V5/V6 software to create or modify mechanical design concepts for new vehicle
- Complete mechanical design analysis as required to ensure the vehicle design will meet all project requirements
- Proceed new vehicle development as well as technical optimization during serial production of: axles, wheels, suspension, direction, brakes
- Attend meetings, including project status, review meetings, and checkout meetings
- Digital Mock Up update and validation
- Component references database update
- Stack-up analyses for different assembly and different situations
What we offer:
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Foreign language courses, trainings
- Health and wellness
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
Itstop engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.