MDM Item Master Content Specialist with Spanish
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Purpose of the job: In this role you are responsible for item onboarding for all markets with Spanish language. This includes parts of initial item creation, generic/master content development and linking items to the respective web hierarchies to bring the item online. Furthermore item maintenance tasks are incorporated in this function as well. These tasks will be processed in the Product Information Management System “STEP”.
Your role will be linked to product categories and will serve all countries with a Spanish language scope.
- Generic/master content development (Step 1 & 2 attributes) in Spanish
- Translation from English context into Spanish language
- Linking items to respective web hierarchies
- Continuous improvement of data/content quality in Spanish
- Act as an Subject Matter Expert towards all stakeholders
- Look for opportunities to innovate, standardize, and automate processes and support the commercial teams to continuously improve services, content and data integrity
- Identify the reporting needs in the business, plan, prioritize, ensure and contribute to the development, preparation and composition of timely reports on content and data for assigned internal customers
- Is responsible for execution with high complexity and dependency on other processes, high number of variables. Processes any kind of request
- Compiles reports, drawing data from a variety of sources and prepares special reports within guidelines
- Executes data and content requests, optimizes procedures, manages processes and tools and provides training to current colleagues and new hires to grow from level 1 to level 2
- Operates mainly independently, according to general department procedures. Is able to make decisions in absence of Team leader or Manager, therefore the ability to motivate others would be beneficial
- Fully understands the business processes that are related to own discipline. Optimizes procedures and shares obtained knowledge
- University studies preferred
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience
- Fluent knowledge of Spanish, spoken and written
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Has a clear customer and stakeholder focus and drive for results
- Knowledge of Office Depot data structure and systems (especially STEP) beneficial