Material Stock Specialist with Portuguese/Spanish
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză, spaniolă, portugheză
Acest job nu mai este activ.
This position will manage the spare part indirect material inventory for two Manufacturing plants. The scope of work begins when a new material need appears and finishes when the final user receives the material. The actual scope includes just in time and stock recovery materials. This position is also required to follow up on quality issues, material return, purchasing issues and anything else necessary to make sure the user’s needs are met.
Main Job Duties:
- Analyze indirect material stock and users requests
- Generate purchase requirements.
- Daily follow up with final users (designs, suggested suppliers, quality issues, price changes, standard pack, approvals, etc)
- Daily follow up with purchasing department (contracts, spot buys, price changes, etc)
- Daily follow up with suppliers (lead times, devolutions, quality issues, emergency requirements, etc)
- Daily follow up with receiving department (invoice issues, assign receiving priorities, blocked/expired contracts, material return, etc)
- Monitor the contracts that will expire and review any materials without a contract.
- Create daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Fluent in Portuguese/Spanish and English Language
- SAP Experience
- Analytical Skills
- Critical sense of urgency
- Materials Management Experience (preferred but not necessary)
- Manufacturing Experience (preferred but not necessary)