Material Planning Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
- Undertaking material availability analyses and check the orders to suppliers via EDI transmissions, permanent maintenance of the parameters and master data as well as expediting purchase and supply sources, in order to guarantee timely availability of materials;
- Check MM settings accuracy for raw materials;
- Check the confirmation from suppliers/contradict over deliveries;
- Check availability of the materials(DCO);
- Check missing material list;
- Check supplier delivery evaluation (Bensberg);
- Participation on allocations, escalation of suppliers (LDAN);
- Check, update PAF;
- Take over new materials and finished goods to FF SCM;
- Check blocked stock, initiate scrap authorization e-sign;
- E-sign for special freights;
- Check BANF list and act accordingly;
- DA approval for non conform materials;
- Update DCO with urgent materials;
- Provide necessary documents to C&T and WH
- Return to supplier of non conform materials;
- Organize raw material stock transfer to other Conti locations based on request;
- Solve discrepancies in the material flow(WH, Supplier, Finance);
- Create and track internal orders for cost caused by supplier fault;
- Share implementation for A components;
- Monitoring the stock levels and coverage of raw materials and corrective action if necessary, in order to achieve optimum inventory levels with due regard to the;
- Total Cost approach, reduce/avoid excess and obsolete raw material;
- Solve emergencies in ON call service.
• University degree;
• Minimum 2 years experience in logistics or in related functional areas;
• Quality oriented;
• Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word);
• SAP knowledge;
• English skills mandatory.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• International Work Environment;
• Flexible Work Schedule;
• Competitive salaries.
Logistics, Manufacturing Operations and Production
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.