Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
București, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of € billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more thanemployees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more thanpeople worldwide and generated sales of approximately € billion in 2016.
Material Planner - Manufacturing TSR
▪ Organize inventories.
▪ Organize material flow for sample build and make booking on sample build requester's cost center and organize production of spare parts.
▪ Maintain SAP System for Raw Material Supply.
▪ Create, block, correct, delete Control Cycle for every Raw Material and change whenever requested.
▪ Supervise materials stock level in production area and organize returns to Warehouse if necessary.
• University degree;
• Minimum 2 years experience in logistics or in related functional areas;
• Quality oriented;
• Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word);
• SAP knowledge;
• English skills mandatory.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.