Entry (0-2 ani)
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Analyzing the need for spare parts and ensuring their availability
- Initiating the process of ordering spare parts and consumables
- Selecting suppliers and checking offers with the PIR department
- Periodic and annual inventory of spare parts stock
- Receiving and positioning on the shelf of spare parts that come in and out of the department store
- Counts items that come or go and are confronted with lists of products, recording any discrepancy
- Evaluates the inventory status and warns the buyer when new orders are needed.
- Creating and maintaining number of material in the system
- Maintains good collaboration with internal, external/customer suppliers
- Mechanical knowledge
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving orientation
- Structured and analytic approach
- Good english language skills
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and teambuilding
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)