Material planner- Logistics Team
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Join KROMBERG&SCHUBERT TIMISOARA LOGISTICS TEAM!
We are hiring now
- Ensures the raw materials for production from the assigned suppliers on time and in the necessary quantities, in order to ensure the continuity of the manufacture process according to the production plan;
- Manages and optimizes the stocks of materials in order to meet the targets for stocks according to the approved budget;
- Sends the orders to the assigned suppliers;
- Keeps in touch with the assigned suppliers in order to make sure that they will respect the delivery target dates according to the sent orders;
- Looks for alternative solutions for bringing in the critical materials;
- Collaborates closely with the Production Planning department in order to ensure the continuity of production process;
- Collaborates with the Production Planning and the Technical Department in the case of technical modifications;
- Improves continuously the logistics work processes / procedures.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree;
- Experience in material planning- mandatory;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- German language (listening, speaking, writing) is an advantage;
- PC Knowledge (MS Office with main focus on advanced Excel);
*** Only selected applicants will be contacted by our company representatives.