Material Engineer (Polymers)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
We are looking for a Material Engineer (Polymers) to join our team in Iasi.
- Bachelor`s Degree in Polymer Science or Material Engineering
- A medium level of English (French could be a plus)
- Strong knowledge of polymers and injection molded materials
- Good understanding of car parts and its industry
- Ability to work both individually and within a team
- Good analytical skills
- Performs detailed analyses of product materials/polymers to determine the main causes of problems and develops solutions
- Validates any material modification in accordance with clients` technical specifications
- Oversees and identifies the technology involved in developing new products or manufacturing processes, including evaluation of potential and practicality
- Participates in direct communications with suppliers and clients
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
- Friendly and challenging work environment
- Motivating salary package
- Meal tickets
- Health and Wellness