Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Coordinate operations for designated process and team;
- Deliver on agreed KPIs, escalate when the case and implement corrective actions plans;
- Provide necessary data files and reporting to support the business;
- Present performance indicators in operational reviews, analyze data & trends, implement continuous improvement initiatives;
- Ensure that Master Data Process Maps and SOP's are followed and process controls are in place.
- Adhere to HR practices in terms of people retention, performance assessment, motivation and talent development;
- Perform Individual Performance reviews with the team members;
- Develop action plans, coaching and mentoring team members, developing talent, organizing career path meetings with team members;
- Owning and facilitating team meetings for better process performance and enhancement of team skills;
- Facilitating issues resolution not only within the team but also inter-team and cross-functional;
- Owns 100% accurate and timely inputs for the team they supervise for salary, leaves and incentives and other HR processes like employee health and safety regulations etc.;
- Ensure all team members are aware of KPIs for agrees deliverables and of current & expected performance output.
- Build strong and effective relationships with HTR actors in Business Units.
- Operate within the Department Budget;
- Drive productivity improvements within operations;
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction
- Identify improvement opportunities on processes, raising them as a proposal to the next level for validation. Responsible for testing and implementation;
- Execute on growth plan and agreed transitions for designated teams/processes.
Skills and relevant work experience
- (+) 2 years’ experience in Master Data processes;
- Team coordination experience;
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- Previous experience providing Processes and Tools solutions for line managers.
- Business acumen, Client relationship, Job interviewing skills, Assessment skills, Communication &negotiations skills, Project Management skills, Change management skills.
- Serves as employee advocate and visible change agent;
- Operates efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment;
- Demonstrates effective collaboration without formal authority.