Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
- Advanced EXCEL skills;
- Expertise of the relevant SAP modules & the Master Data structures associated with those SAP modules
- Ability to analyse a business problem & using expert knowledge of processes, SAP module, & data structures to create the most effective, simple solution
- Broad-based experience and expertise in supply chain and/or commercial environment
- Ability to understand “end to end” impacts of Business Processes and Data across the Enterprise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- English required, French preferred.
- Time management skills.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Execute creation, amendment & retirement of Master Data for Enterprise Process Model Master Data areas - Material, Customer, Vendor, Pricing, etc. as required for MCBC core SAP and legacy systems including Supply Chain SAP solutions (QM, MES, MPS) and SAP CRM.
- Act as Expert User who can approve, validate or reject Master Data maintenance requests
- Drive Master Data Best Practice and optimization
- Maintenance & cleansing of Master Data to ensure high quality Master Data is consistently achieved.
- Understand & action Master Data Processes in accordance with the Process Maps and SOP's.
- Root cause and address Master Data issues highlighted by Master Data Validation checks.
- Ensure process adherence for Master Data, sharing and driving best practice throughout the organization.
- Provide a single point of contact for Business Stakeholders with respect to best practice Data management, improvement and performance
What’s in it for You?
- Great people culture.
- Salary package based on experience and expertise.
- Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
- Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport &Wellness ………and lots of free beer.