Acest job nu mai este activ.
To maintain and ensure accuracy of SAP Master data.
- Creates and maintains services suppliers master data;
- Checks VAT codes for marketplace sellers;
- Checks merchandise suppliers and customers suppliers master data;
- Maintains the green tax master data;
- Checks accuracy of VAT code of products master data;
- Checks and maintains accuracy of payment terms for suppliers.
- Able to work with various stakeholders;
- Self-motivated, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving results;
- Stress and pressure resilient;
- Abilities to organize, plan and prioritize;
- Analytical skills;
- Able to respect deadlines;
- SAP knowledge represents an advantage;
- English knowledge.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us, the No. 1 IT company to work for in Romania (according to a Biz Magazine study in 2017).
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Employee discounts;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Other discounts (gym pizza, car wash and others).