Master Data Management Analyst with English
301 - 311 Strada Barbu Văcărescu, București;
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Qualifications and requirements:
- University degree/diploma (. in IT, business, management, economics, etc)
- Familiarity with data management/governance principles and processes
- Intermediate MS Office (Excel, Access) skills
- Familiarity with SAP ERP systems and tools is an advantage
- 3+ years’ experience working in a professional team environment
- Experience working in a multi-lingual international organization
- Finance or leasing experience is an advantage
- English (fluent, verbally and written)
- Create & maintain master data in line with documented business rules and standards
- Strive to achieve challenging quality and performance KPIs
- Provide data related expertise and support to countries as required
- Continuously develop knowledge and expertise on LeasePlan’s Master Data set to ensure high quality results in all processes.
- Execute routine and ad-hoc Master Data tasks with a focus on quality. Strictly follow the standard documented process and implement self-checking mechanisms to ensure you get it right first time.
- Updating quote loading conditions to apply a different discount for a specific customer or market segment.
- Validating and loading weekly vehicle data file to ensure the latest vehicle specifications are available to customers for quoting.
- Use technical SAP transactions to upload bulk data relating to customers, suppliers, products, pricing and other master data objects.