Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Multi Category (Electronics, Home Appliances, IT, Mobile, Auto, DYI, Pet Products, Fashion&Beauty, Sport&Outdoor, Media&Office Supplies, Children&Toys, Books, Home&Deco);
Marketplace is one of the fastest growing and dynamic businesses for eMAG. In this position, the Seller Performance Account Executive will play a key role in driving the strategic direction, program development and business support activities for all the sellers enrolled in the Marketplace model.
- Identify rising star sellers and consult them on how to become top performers on eMAG
- Drawing conclusions based on big data analysis as a base for business decisions
- Generate value for Marketplace sellers, evolving the tools, capabilities and partnering with cross functional teams to drive product improvements
- Ability to analyze huge sets of data, segment the data, and derive proper actions
- Identify underperforming sellers, in depth analysis on the main reasons and improvement suggestions
- Analysis on all seller performance measures implemented and support for business decisions on whether to continue, improve or cancel
- Multichannel analysis
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of all aspects relating to ecommerce (Commercial, Marketing, Operations)
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Online ecommerce experience is a plus
- BA/MA degree in Economics
- Strong Microsoft Office skills [Excel, Word, Power Point]
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Interest in setting up and improving processes
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Able to prioritize complex deliverables
- Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
- Competitive salary package;
- Attractive additional benefits policy;
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Having the opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- The opportunity to work in a pleasant and friendly team, and also a highly professional environment where you will have the chance to learn on a daily basis, and develop your career.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us, the No. 1 IT company to work for in Romania (according to a Biz Magazine study in 2017).
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Employee discounts;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Other discounts (gym pizza, car wash and others).