Marketing Technology Director
Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Minimum of 8 years post-graduate experience; it is anticipated that you have held a senior role for at least 5 years and can document success in building and leading teams.
- Solid knowledge of Performance marketing and all digital channels. You have been accountable in the past for the success of campaigns using SEO, PPC, Social (both paid and organic), Email Marketing and Display.
- Whilst you aren’t a technical professional, you have the technical knowledge to converse with colleagues and stakeholders on such topics around Web Design, Build and UX, Web Infrastructure, and other subjects essential to the performance of digital marketing and acquisition channels.
- Highly collaborative – you are used to, and enjoy, working closely with cross functional teams, 3rd party partners and agencies, and you foster a collaborative culture within your own team.
- Customer Obsessed – you welcome feedback and metrics on how online channels are not only performing for the business, but from the Customer’s point of view and you enjoy involvement in improvement projects.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- First class communication skills, a confident and articulate presenter, and someone who is comfortable dealing with/speaking to peers and stakeholders from junior customer success agents up to Board level.
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines; unfazed by multiple projects running simultaneously.
- Self-directed and will ‘take the ball and run with it’ – this role requires someone who can make confident decisions autonomously and can use their initiative ensure goals are achieved.
Come join a fun team and vibrant culture as we look to leverage digital technology to grow our brands as part of an amazing cross functional team with great partnerships. As part of Aydigital' digitalization, the Director of Digital Marketing will serve as the leader for the Global Business and Information Services (GBIS) organization focused on partnering with the Marketing organization to support their strategy by leveraging technology to drive consumer engagement through digital platforms, analyze data to find ideas for innovation and pockets of growth.
This leader will be a technologically savvy professional who can understand and partner with the data and analytics function coupled with a creative mindset to envision how to implement technology to support business strategy. As a strategic influencer, he/she will need a solid understanding of the organization’s strategy for digital enablement.
WHO WE ARE …??
We are a partner for emerging and daring brands. We stand for meaningful, long-lasting connections between our clients and their customers through tailor-made strategies incorporating a custom-blend of creative and technology.
We work beyond borders and bring influences from different countries, industries and backgrounds to deliver diverse and innovative work.