MARKETING SPECIALIST FOR ROMANIAN MARKET
Acest job nu mai este activ.
MARKETING SPECIALIST FOR ROMANIAN MARKET (FREELANCER)
MARKETING SPECIALIST FOR ROMANIAN MARKET (FREELANCER)Grab your life chance and become a part of a fast growing company in the field of advertising textile!
Adler is one of the fastest growing manufacturers and importers of promotional textile in Europe trading in 19 markets. High quality products of ADLER and a full service creating an added value for the customer.
Currently we are looking for a new male/female colleague to the sales team at our office in Warsaw for the position of MARKETING SPECIALIST FOR ROMANIAN MARKET (FREELANCER)
- Planning and coordination of marketing activities on the Romanian market.
- Monitors key competitors in the assigned markets - prices, activities, marketing communication, distribution channels.
- Preparation of portfolio documents for petting the prices on the basis of knowledge about competitors, sales and market.
- Preparation of regular analysis of monitored indicators (sales, the number of pieces, profit margins, top commodity, top customers, top contracts, the number of active companies, the price levels).
- Evaluation of promotion activities to support sales.
- Preparation of documentation for a marketing strategy in the assigned markets.
- Preparation and responsibility for trade fairs, VIP events, workshops and similar events for customers, being actively involved in them.
- Identification of business opportunities, making recommendations to the sales department.
- Monitoring feedbacks from the sales department.
- Visits the customers together with sales representatives.
- Higher or secondary education specialized in economics or marketing.
- Work experiences in marketing for 1-2 years is an advantage.
- English language at a very good level (written and spoken).
- Marketing thinking.
- Analytical skills and financial awareness, the ability to see connections within given data and figures.
- Experience with Google Analytics is an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office - particularly Excel.
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Systematic and comprehensive approach.
- Presentation skills, ability to justify and defend own outputs.
We offer you on this position:
- Job on trade licence (freelancer).
- Motivating financial compensation .
- Long-term perspective in constantly growing company with international ambience.
- Extensive entry training and wide opportunities of further development within the company.
- Work in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team.
- The opportunity to use foreign languages in an international environment.
- Company mobile phone (costs covered on 100%), notebook.
- Business trips to the Czech Republic.
Start : upon agreement