Acest job nu mai este activ.
If you are keen on Marketing and already possess some experience, you should throw an eye on this. You might fin dit interesting. What we expect from our next Marketing Specialist is :
Researches and analyses demographics, pricing schedules, market trends, competitor products, and other information relevant to the company’s marketing objectives. Uses marketing expertise to help direct strategy and planning for promotional materials, sales tactics, and other department activities. Creates and develops new campaigns, advertising copy, and other marketing materials.
Responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services. Creates, conveys brand messages and improves brand awareness. Develops sales presentations and provides reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing. Reports to the Marketing manager.
Enthusiasm an pro-active attitude is what we highly appreciate to our team mates.
- Designs, creates and delivers marketing plans to support expansion and growth of the marketing projects
- Tracks marketing strategy results closely and creates detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback
- Researches and analyses a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data
- Presents findings to marketing teams to help guide the direction and activities of the department
- Develops new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces
- Works with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials
- Identifies the appropriate media channels where each product or service's marketing materials can be delivered to the public
- Enforces brand marketing guidelines throughout each product to create a cohesive feel to each campaign
- Provides expert direction and insight to marketing staff members throughout each project or campaign
- Acts as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate research and market information
- Adjusts marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts
- Reports findings and results to upper management and executives
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Creativity, Innovative, Independent, Self-Starter, Adaptability, Knowledge of Media Channels and Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Research, Critical Thinking, Analysis, Leadership, Managerial Skills, Public Speaking, Writing, Interpersonal Communication, Attention to Detail, Organisation, Multi-Tasker
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools, as well as photo and video editing softwares
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Web design and development skills
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Proficient command of English
- French command would be an asset