Acest job nu mai este activ.
Originally founded in 1920, Tous reinvented itself under the leadership and creative vision of Rosa Oriol and Salvador Tous, emerging as a distinctive brand whose innovative pieces have transcended the traditional jewelry market.
Over the years, TOUS has positioned itself as a lifestyle jewelry brand, with its line of handbags, fragrances, watches, glasses and other fine accessories, fulfilling its commitment to producing affordable luxury goods.
With a presence on all 5 continents, and with over 600 stores in cities like Barcelona, Madrid, New York, Shanghai, Tokyo, Moscow, Mexico City, and Dubai, TOUS has established itself as a global brand.
In 2016, an Oscar award winner Gwyneth Paltrow has become Tous brand ambassador.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of brand awareness and desire in Romanian Market.
Your task include:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Cooperate with local celebrities, bloggers and influencers
- Coordinating brand Social Media channels
- Execution of marketing strategy in Retail Channel both trade marketing and visual merchandising implementation control.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry people and agencies
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Brand Events co-organization and coordination
- Daily working and reporting to head office both Poland and Spain
- Master Degree in marketing related field and proven marketing experience
- Highly motivated and result oriented, with a lot of drive and passion
- Fluency in English is a must
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, take responsibility
- Experience with creative marketing ideas and actions in retail and fashion sector
- Experience with implementing brand strategy and driving effective advertising campaigns across multiple channels / media.
- Digital marketing skills & experience.
- Fast learner, Good Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Polish and/or Spanish language- would be additional advantage
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy.
Our aim is to become the leading jewelery company in the market by providing excellent products and unique customer shoping expirience. We would like to achive brand awareness and desire of the brand in maximum short period of time.
If you have talent, motivation and passion to help us succeed, you’ll find that we are equally committed to help you in reaching your full potential and develop your professional career!
What We Offer:
- A multitude of professional and personal opportunities
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the fastest developing fashion companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life
- A unique opportunity of professional growth and personal development within an international environment