We are looking for a Product Manager for our office in Bucharest.
Location: SkyTower Bucharest – Str. Barbu Vacarescu.
The Product Manager will join Farmasi Marketing Team for Romania. We are looking for a person who is confident, motivated and hardworking, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
1. Analyzing, designing, negotiating, implementing and communicating promotions, campaigns, events negotiated with producers / suppliers
2. Establishing the policy of the sale price to the consumer of the products (comparative analyzes price vs. market)
3. Collaboration with the marketing team for defining and implementing marketing materials and program for Area Managers
4. Carrying out the SWOT analysis of the company and constant monitoring of the competition and preparing the SWOT analysis of the competition
5. Communicating with the marketing team the objectives to be implemented
6. Proposing the work scenarios after profitability analyzes on sales space and the corresponding actions to increase profitability
7. Implementing decisions to introduce new products / delisting other products (support for specific exclusive imports; support for developing own brands, other games offered by suppliers)
8. Identification of exclusive portfolios (internal and external producers), negotiation of commercial conditions with them, contracts, etc.
9. Developing together with important producers, unique and impactful services for customers in order to increase sales and profitability.
10. Realization of stands, especially in the summer season - design, contracting supplier, completion
11. Preparation of gift or discount products and loyalty programs
12. Management of online campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube
13. Collaboration with the global marketing team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
1 - Previous experience in cosmetics industry
2 -Bachelor in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or another related field
3 - 4+ years of previous experience as a Marketing Specialist or a similar role
4 - Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
5 -Solid understanding of marketing elements, including traditional and digital marketing methods such as SEO and social media
6 - Solid understanding of market research methods
7 - Previous experience using marketing data tools and analytics
8 - Strong attention to detail and highly organized
9 - Excellent communication skills
10 - Excellent computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software such as CRM, and applications like Web analytics and Google AdWords.