Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
What you should do!
- Collect information on consumer opinions.
- Find out the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies by analysing key performance metrics.
- Gather information about the competition, consumer demographics, pricing, distributions, and other relevant information that would help a company know its position on the market.
- Prepare performance reports illustrating findings to senior management.
- Work together with the staff from other departments to create effective promotional materials while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Develop innovative marketing strategies and campaigns based on solid data, and communicate the recommendations to management.
- Identify effective marketing and promotional channels, including the media channels to be used to deliver the product message to customers.
- Create and manage a digital media strategy.
- Work closely with the sales staff on executing lead generation programs and campaign execution.
What we expect from you!
Creative thinking and problem solving skills. You should be able to analyse a market situation and a large pool of data when developing the best marketing should also have a mind set geared towards solving business problems.
Communication skills. Good communication skills come in handy when interacting with internal teams and customers.
Interpersonal skills. The majority of your duties involve working with customers and other staff. So, interpersonal skills will help build the necessary rapport with clients who can provide vital information helpful in designing strategies.
Ability to work under pressure. This field is not devoid of pressure, so people who want to work in it should be prepared to keep their cool even when pressured.
Motivation to succeed in a competitive The field is quite competitive, and you have to be motivated to succeed in it.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills