Marketing Operations Manager
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
You'll work with members of the Marketing team (Acquisition, Engagement, Brand) and cross-functional teams (Operations, Product, Customer Service, Agencies) to identify and execute opportunities to scale marketing operations by developing and launching new processes and driving process improvement across a wide range of areas (., campaign management, performance metrics, stakeholder communication, and deployment).
You should also anticipate the needs of managers and team members and try to resolve issues before they arise, helping the team concentrate on their highest-level business priorities.
- Marketing budget management and budget reporting while monthly creating and maintainin metrics reports on marketing activities and effectiveness and business impact
- Responsible for internal quality control and audit items
- Marketing Processes & Production Capacity Management while ensuring that campaigns process, briefs, are well crafted and well thought-through from a process/journey perspective
- Owner of the contracts and pitch process with agencies ( . yearly negotiations , mid-term adjustments) and responsible for organizing together with procurement every 3 years for each area of the marketing discipline
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the creative repository and assets: the library with all the marketing materials and communication , briefs, proofs of legal and operational communications, in an orderly, searchable, easily accessible and reusable manner
- Marketing Campaign Consolidation and Reporting, while collaborating with marketing, analytics and channel owners to accurately and timeously provide reporting and insights related to specific campaign moments and activations
- HR single point of contact for day to day activities and responsible for training the team. Also leading the initial training of new hires, from orientation into our company culture to specific job and industry-based knowledge
What you bring to the team:
- Excellent understanding of all marketing fields, techniques, metrics, relationship with different type of agencies
- Excellent prioritization and communication skills to measure objectives, needs, and timelines
- Strong strategic, analytical skills. Distinctive problem solving skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and see them through from inception to execution
- Experience managing agile PM methodology is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal, with a love for presenting to groups
- Ability to empathize and deliver constructive feedback to team members, both one-on-one and in groups
- Confident, outgoing, and with a predisposition to teach others.
- A passion for Marketing Ops and Digital Marketing, and a desire to lead the continual improvement of processes and strategy
Acest job nu mai este activ.