Our team is growing, and we need your talent.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing position
- Strong communication and persuasive skills
- Previous experience working with Romanian retail chains is a plus
- Knowledge of social media campaign implementation and monitoring is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of video games software and hardware is an advantage
- Previous experience in marketing media products is a plus
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced English language skills
- Experience with image editing software represents an advantage
What you will be doing:
- Support the marketing manager to develop and implement the marketing strategy in accordance to company objectives
- Work with image processing software for print and online marketing
- Preparation of marketing reports
- Manage the marketing plan implementation online and in store with the support of the sales and merchandising team
- Represent the link between our suppliers and our clients in terms of providing digital and physical materials relating to marketing implementation
- Participate in trade shows and events (in the future)
- Identify industry and local trends, suggest company development opportunities
- Manage the relationship with media agencies and marketing services providers, creation, advertising
- PR activities: relationships with press, bloggers, influencers.
- Handle press releases.
- Media monitoring and reporting
- Coordinating the company’s social network presence
What we offer:
- Work in a fun field: technology and video games. This job is never boring, we have many new exciting products being released every year.
- Work with well-known brands and characters like Mario, Assassin's Creed or Mortal Kombat.
- Stability. Our company is now 20 years old and the average time our colleagues spend with the company is over 7 years. We feel people stay where they are appreciated and respected.
- Flexibility from management in testing new ideas, creative freedom.
- Experience working for the largest Romanian company in the sector. Join a young, but experienced team, who can help you reach the next steps in your career.
- Join an international organization: we are part of the CD Media group of companies, which is the distribution leader for video games in the Balkan area for over 25 years, with operations in over 15 countries.
- Above average compensation package. We will not waste your time with offers below market average.
- Central working location. We are close to Unirii square, so it's easy to reach us from wherever you are. Unirii subway station is within walking distance.
- Employee discount for all our products. Your gifts to friends and family (or yourself) are more accessible than ever.
CD Media SE is the leading distributor of interactive entertainment, gaming software and hardware, in the Balkan region. As a result of experienced management, long-term relationship with publisher and key retailers, CD Media . enjoys a dominant market position.
25 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Promotion and Distribution of gaming software & hardware. We add value to the supply chain by running fully, integrated trade and consumer marketing campaigns in the countries within the region.