Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
We are a leading implementation partner for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join the W-Systems Marketing Team (you will report directly to our Director of Marketing) to help deliver relevant information to our customers and potential customers.
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Develop and maintain a content publishing calendar
- Coordinate draft content articles from internal and external writers
- Edit draft articles and write original content as needed
- Post articles on our blog and marketing automation platform (Act-On Software)
- Promote articles on our social media channels (Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Assist in production of monthly newsletters
- Edit website content using our content management systems (Expression Engine)
- Assist with location events (travel may be needed on a per event basis)
- Report on lead generation results and content performance
We will look for you to demonstrate:
- Team player - We are a growing marketing team, and are looking for someone that will be able to work well in this dynamic
- Good sense of evaluating look and feel of graphics design
- Excellent writing and editing skills - ability to write interesting content in a short blog or white paper format
- Communication skills - ability to get stuff done in a team
- Deadline and calendar management (project management)
- High Interest in new content marketing platforms and technology - this requires some analytical and database skills
- Strong skills with modern web based software - ability to work with purely web-based tools such as Office 365, web based project management (Teamwork), email marketing tools (Act-On), internal messaging communication (Slack) and more.
If you think this description applies to you, we would love to speak with you.