Marketing Lead Generation Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Your responsibility as the Lead Generation Specialist will include owning the marketing lead generation process from end-to-end. We are looking to build a high performing demand generation program that consistently produces high quality prospects for our sales team.
Also we are looking for more app downloads , therefore experience to work for app related companies is a valuable .
In this role you will
- Create and manage lead acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust spend accordingly
- Track and report on campaign performance data. Ue tracking software for apps
- Grow social media presence
- Email Nurture, Lead Scoring, Inbound Web Content Offers, Hosted Events and Webinars
- Experience in working for APP downloads.
- Participate in the planning process of email, webinar, event programs, and content creation
- Lead the execution of email programs, including set up in marketing automation platform and coordination with third-party partners
- Run and moderate live webinar sessions featuring internal and third-party thought leaders
- Create and own the full lifecycle of a prospect on the marketing side until passed onto sales
- Build and execute inbound marketing campaigns
- Develop an effective lead nurturing program for all inbound and outbound campaigns
- Bring creative ideas to the table on how AHEAD can generate new leads for our sales team
- Meet aggressive lead generation numbers each quarter
Desired Skills and Experience, a qualified candidate has:
- Excellent track record of driving growth (we are talking scaling by orders of magnitude) and meaningful engagement
- Experience managing online LinkedIn and similar paid campaigns on social media
- Considerable knowledge of analytics tracking tools including Google Analytics
- Past success with analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Penchant for data-driven decisions, ability to adapt to new or changing direction based on user feedback and market demands
- Great communication skills and a knack for presenting results to groups in a clear, digestible manner
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other related field
- Strong attention to detail, communication skills, and comfort working with data
- Very personal and easy to get along with
- Flexibility as the team grows and responsibilities evolve3-5 years of similar B2B marketing experience
- What is your experience in Marketing Automation ?
- Have you been responsible for APP downloads by now for any company?
- What do you know about in app tracking ?