Excellent opportunity for a mid level experienced candidate who likes to gain further experience in analytics and marketing. Accuris is a London based consultancy with offices in central Bucharest (Unirii area). However, we are working from home, due to the current crisis.
You will join a team of data experts, turning client data into Accuris outputs for measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. You will be working on projects for blue chip clients such as Coca-Cola, Danone and Kraft Heinz, using bespoke methodologies and general tools such as Excel, MS SQL, R and PowerBI.
This position is the more senior version of the Junior Data Analyst position advertised elsewhere and covers interpretation of data and story telling as well as data analysis and data processing.
Further career growth opportunities include senior business analysis, marketing consulting and/or people management of a team of analysts.
We welcome your application, if you meet the following requirements:
- Outstanding professional business attitude
- Relentless focus on quality, learning and continuous improvement
- Service minded; natural tendency for delivering real solutions to clients
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Natural professional curiosity and willingness to learn
- Proven track record of being high performance
- Excellence in data analysis (required)
- Outstanding knowledge of Excel (required)
- SQL or Microsoft Access knowledge (at least medium level)
- Good communication, analytical, quantitative, problem-solving skills are essential
- Experience with MEMRB or AC Nielsen data
- Degree in Marketing, IT or Economics (University degree required)
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
What we offer
- Premium remuneration package
- Open company culture where professionalism is rewarded and initiative for improvement is encouraged
- PFA friendly
- Work from home in, with smart offices, easy to access in the centre of Bucharest