Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Marketing Coordinator – role brief
The Marketing Coordinator will participate to our company’s advertising campaigns, giving input for all the related deliverables that will be prepared (ex. websites, brochures, campaign key-visuals, copywriting, etc.) and coordinating the activities of the third party suppliers involved: marketing agencies, 3d graphical providers, etc.
Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing the marketing materials and project management of the marketing agencies activities.
Our ideal candidate can interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness for the company and our developed projects. That person will have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies.
Ultimately, the Marketing Coordinator will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
Marketing Coordinator’s Responsibilities
- Create branded advertising campaigns and support the marketing and design agencies by coordinating and collating content.
- Monitoring the results of the marketing campaigns and online activities (related to our project websites, social media pages, google search and programmatic platforms, as channels) and generating solutions to improve the results.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Coordinate marketing agencies, 3D graphical creative agencies, print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
Requirements for the Marketing Coordinator role
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Communications or related (essential).
- Minimum two years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Interactive work environment
- Young team full of ambitions
- Medical subcription to a private company