A global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world is looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
Profile of our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor`s degree (or higher) in Marketing or a related field (Economics);
- minimum 5-7 years of experience in managing commercial teams and growth related programs;
- Passionate, curious, open minded, well-balanced personality
- Strong numerical, analytical and conceptual skills, logical thinker
- Creative, decisive and goal oriented able to translate plans into action
- Structured in approach, process oriented, solid project management skills
- Strong communication skills, convincing, able to build cross functional bridges
- High degree of accuracy, eye for detail, accountable,
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English and local languages.
o Analyses results within the context of business planning goals, identifies gaps and root causes, defines corrective action plans in close coordination with sales team.
o Takes responsibility for the planning, reporting and analyses related to main commercial KPIs.
o Defines market size, growth and market share on an annual basis.
o Performs competitive analyses and monitors competitive behavior.
o Analyses customer behavior and trends; translates these into unmet needs and areas for improvement.
o Identifies growth opportunities by territory, industry, customer segment by discovering new lead sources and building relationships with (trade) associations and other relevant 3 rd parties.
o Lead programs.
o Partnership agreements.
o Specific marketing and sales campaigns (strategic and tactical).
o Captures the voice-of-customer in such a way that the organization can measure customer satisfaction effectively, create insights, draw conclusions and take concrete actions for improvement.
o Leads in-country efforts to introduce and implement new (technology based) solutions that will substantially improve the customer experience.
o Oversees and orchestrates all service recovery related activities in a cross-functional context.
o Re-thinks the KPIs and associated measurements in order to measure progress and drive sense of urgency.
o Builds and presents business cases in support of the launch of new and/or additional services; leads implementation efforts and drives results.
o Explores options for and develops local partnerships.
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary package;
- Opportunity to develop a successful career in a multinational company;
- Possibilities of personal development;
- Health insurance (personal and for the family);
- Additional bonuses (Easter, Holiday, Christmas, seniority);
- Meal tickets;
- Extra days off - depending on seniority.