Marketing Assistant – Consumer Health (external contract – 12 months)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage brand promotional programs & other programs with third parties (manage samples / materials; keep contact between Bayer sales representatives and third-party service provider; organize shipments).
• Keeps records of produced materials and manage the stock.
• Organize archive, keep evidence of materials that need drug agency’s visa (ANM), follow up what need to be renewed.
• Organize and keep archive, keep track of contracts, invoices, approval processes,
• Create PRs / follow up POs.
• Double check promotional brand materials and ensure that all feedback is implemented.
• Manage detailing materials for detailing team (monthly distribution & stocks).
• Provide logistic support for medical events / sponsorship & events contract management.
• Act compliant with the Health & Safety Regulations; and in full alignment with all company policies, procedures & internal rules.
WHO YOU ARE:
• PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: previous experience in marketing/trade marketing represents an advantage
• EDUCATION: Student or graduated of relevant university
• You take pride in proactively and autonomously ‘get things done’ and want to optimize processes where you see opportunities
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Solid time management, prioritization, and organization skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Team spirit
• Very good interpersonal skills, strong customer focus
• IT skills: MS Office
• Language skills: Local language and English fluently
• Opportunity to work in a researched based company with high ethical standards
• Dynamic and involving job.
• Opportunities for training and development.
• Company benefits package.
• Fixed monthly salary.
Application time: until 18 April 2021
Reference Code: Marketing Assistant_MktA
Division: Consumer Health
Company: Bayer SRL
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 18 April 2021