We wrote this JOB AD to be blunt. Time is money so let's get started!
Is your job boring, rigid or lacking innovation?
Do you want to see your work implemented and have a direct impact?
Or maybe you're too creative for data entry and too technical for being a novelist?
✌ Marketing Assistant or “Captain of Multitasking” may be your nickname.
What you'll be doing at BrandMentions
As you’ll be a key member of the not-very-large-but-very-cool digital marketing team, you'll closely collaborate with the team members to fulfill a range of digital marketing activities, from email marketing to content writing, from social media to data analysis.
Your daily activities will include (but not be limited to): closely communicating with the BrandMentions clients, developing editorial calendar for content sharing, measuring SEO results, designing email newsletter templates, writing tips & how-to articles to share with prospects or customers, writing content based on a keyword strategy.
If you’re still with us, let’s continue.
What we’re looking for
Well … we’re looking for someone who knows that pay is based on results and not the amount of work you put into it. Bassically, we're looking for you, the one applying for this job that can:
Perform market and client research
Offer personalized customer service
Create social media, blog and website content
Develop and execute email marketing campaigns
Perform data entry and analysis
Create and understand reports on marketing performance
Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives
Provide all the support needed to the marketing department
Attend trade shows, company events (online and offline)
On the technical side you should:
Have good written and verbal communication skills in English
Have attention to details
Communicate ideas clearly and be able to understand instructions
Have basic graphic editing skills
Have good email outreach skills
Have the capacity to work independently
Want to constantly improve and optimise
Be innovative and creative
On the “human” side you should:
Show genuine commitment
Be reliable and responsible
Be a problem-solver
Don't like to “freci menta”. We admit it … we do it sometimes :| … but not often
Keep your team informed
Support and respect others
Here's why the rest of the team members are sticking with us (some for 10 years already)
- The company culture is really loose and flexible (they can work whatever hours makes them feel most productive, as long as they get the s___t done).
- The feeling that they're part of a team of nice & smart people.
- Money (we need to be honest here; they all like us but they're in for the money) - paid well and on-time.
- They never get bored as we constantly research & develop new stuff.
- They don't have to laugh at the boss’s jokes (at least not all the time).
What we’re offering you
- Independence. We hate micromanaging, it's a productivity killer!
- Flexibility to implement your own ideas.
- Good money (It’s a competitive industry. You’ll get what you’re worth and if you help us grow you’ll get even more).
- You’ll understand the full cycle of a tech start-up business (we product/market and sell our products - we don’t outsource).
- You can come up with product ideas big and small and see them implemented.
- Access to our latest cutting-edge computers/servers/subscriptions and lots of know-how.
- Have fun and enjoy the ride together. The destination is the journey.
So, you’re not convinced yet & you want to know more about us…
You'll be joining an expert team of 12 hard-working, fun-loving people who may feel the need to swear or jump as they deliver top-notch work. Our Iasi office is an open and collaborative environment where a good work-life balance is just a part of how we do things. The current team members are both remote and local.
You’ll be working at two projects: cognitiveSEO (an SEO toolset launched in 2011) & BrandMentions (a social listening tool launched inWe are a SaaS and we sell our products on a monthly subscription. We are not in a rat-race for authority or fake appreciation but we are striving to solve real people's problems with our solutions.
We are also part of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50ith with an astonishing 419% growth.
You can take the tools for a spin to check them out or you can come to meet us in person and we can tell you more about how cool we are. :)