Marketing and PR Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are a new and exciting managed services company in Cluj-Napoca. We believe in adding value by partnering with our customers and providing the best service with competent people, smart solutions and integrity.
At XTENSOS we passionately believe that our values define our very being. These values - Humility, Integrity, People, Service - are fundamental to us and we remain true to them no matter what business challenges come along.
We are now looking for a Marketing & PR Specialist to provide amazing service to one of our customers, an international company in the training industry. Here's what the job is about:
- Create marketing campaigns (upcoming courses, seminars and events) and promote awareness of the company
- Manage digital marketing and social media
- Create e-zines, brochures, flyers and marketing collateral
- Create presentations based on market research, data gathering and analysis and KPIs as required
- Continually keep informed of training and industry trends in the tech sector that may influence the company's overall strategy
- Manage conference and seminar bookings, registration and associated documentation
- Answer all incoming calls, ensuring a professional response to all enquiries
- Provide reporting, as needed
- Work closely with Finance to ensure trackers and systems are in alignment
- Management of contacts database
- Proficiency in English
- Studies in Marketing, PR or Busines Administration or equivalent experience, 2+ years
- Persuasive communication skills – ability to understand requests and identify opportunities
- Relationship building – ability to build credible relationships with training providers, company contacts and other suppliers
- Results focused – understands the importance of KPIs and is driven to deliver on targets
- Commercial awareness – has a commercial aspect on all activities with the aim of business growth
- Creative-minded – is able to use creative thinking and techniques to create and push out marketing, PR and social media content
- Team player – works closely with a small team, understanding the impact each role has on the success of the network and working together to achieve overall goals
Apply for our job and we'll be happy to get in touch and tell you more about us!