Market Research Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for a Marketing Research Specialist to join our team!
Working within the Market Research team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the identification, study, and recommendation of new games, licenses, and third party brands for mobile games.
As a Market Research Specialist you will provide valuable market insights, license identification, product analysis, and player insight to help drive publishing strategies and product recommendations for Gameloft’s growing catalogue in the USA, Europe, and emerging markets. This role is located in our Bucharest studio but you will also get to work and coordinate with our international teams.
As a developer and publisher of games all over the world, Gameloft has many hit games and franchises including Asphalt, Dungeon Hunter, Disney Magic Kingdoms, Despicable Me: Minion Rush, Dragon Mania, Gangstar, and Modern Combat – and we’re always on the lookout for what the next big hit might be, or where it may come from.
- Conduct market analysis to identify new business and growth opportunities for the company.
- Utilize different research methods including but not limited to usability testing, focus groups, interviews, and surveys.
- Suggest new actionable licenses from existing and emerging markets (TV, movies, toys, sports etc.) with clear identification of context, target, and gameplay.
- Work with our licensing and production teams to devise creative ways to integrate new business opportunities into company products.
- Evaluate new and emerging audience segments and their total addressable market.
- Develop recommendations for increasing profitability of user acquisition efforts - including analysis of mainstream endorsements and niche opportunities.
- Review and benchmark competitive products and highlight their factors of success - and make recommendations on how these can be applied to company products.
- Utilize internal data and analytics services to collect insights and consolidate into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years in market research or consumer marketing, ideally in the video games or entertainment industry.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience working within an international environment.
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamer’s titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole.
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind.
- Creative and critical thinker.
- Talented communicator with an excellent grasp of the English language.
- Ability to work proactively, autonomously and within a team.
- Highly proficient in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard
Acest job nu mai este activ.