Market Database Analyst for CSC - TSR
Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8. 4 billion in 2015, roughly 40k employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7. 1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,4k employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8. 2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,5k employees) achieved sales of approximately €23. 7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
- create files and combine data to prepare reports and diagrams/charts for special requirements from Management or Sales / Strategy department
- build up a market database reporting system for special requirements after received specifications
- create reports and check the market database errors and clear up the issues
- provide user support of market database tool by adding / changing master data. Furthermore you will collect and use market and / or analyst information to grade up the master data quality of the database.
- collect competitor information from various sources and build up company profiles Preferred Abilities:
- experience in handling large amount of data, preparing reports and making statistics
- high attention to details
- comfortable with automotive technologies
- University degree in Economics (or related university degree and relevant experience)
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
- Very good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experiences with VBA programming
- Experience within the automotive market is a plus
Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team •Competitive Salaries & Benefits •Professional Development Opportunities •Health & Wellness •Stability •International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities •Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.