Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Monitor changes and environment in order to anticipate risks and exploit opportunities in the assigned therapeutic area as well as in any other medical specialty as the case may be;
- Defines the assigned therapeutic area`s Market Access priorities and the tactical response to the anticipated changes in the corresponding market environment;
- Prepares and develops negotiation strategies for payers in the specific therapeutic area;
- Plays an active part within Brand Teams and identifies opportunities to work collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues to deliver on brand objectives;
- Responsible within actions and programs supporting the value propositions;
- Maintains an awareness and understanding of the impact of Romania decisions on AbbVie’s area and global therapeutic area`s business and helps to ensure area activities meet the needs of Romania;
- Responsible of MKA budget regarding the therapeutic area and implement specific Market Access strategy;
- Maintains correspondence with MoH, NMA, NHIH and other institutions.
- University graduated (eg.: Medicine, Pharmacy; Pharmaco economy studies desirable);
- Located in Bucharest;
- Maintains high standard all time;
- Ensures delivery of projects on time;
- Generally demonstrates a desire to continuously improve the status quo;
- Demonstrates high commitment and ethical behavior.