With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, . the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
Map Producer – Navigation & Backend for IIC (Iasi)
As a Map Producer, you will have the opportunity to participate in generating Maps for Navigation products.
You will have to:
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all builds.
- Run Oracle/Linux specific tool chain to produce regular GPS Navigation maps builds.
- Perform Debugging and Root Cause Analysis of product failures and anomalies.
- Quality test of regular GPS Navigation maps builds.
- Performing manual smoke tests for GPS Navigation maps builds.
- Collaborate with team colleagues to continuously improve testing and coding practices.
- Create hand-over documentation in support of Test Engineering team for automated/regression testing.
- Provide guidance and support to Test Engineering team in the usage and execution of automated / regression tests.
- Technically you will report to the Production Project leader (Germany / Romania).
We want you integrated in our team as soon as possible. Therefore, one of us is your mentor and will guide you to get familiar with our products, tools, processes and organization. We will support you in taking over own responsibilities after initial training phase.
- University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or technical Physics).
- Basic knowledge of UNIX and Linux.
- Good knowledge of SQL, Oracle PLSQL/SQL programming.
- Knowledge of testing strategy and tools.
- Experience working with at least one database (.: Oracle, SQL Server).
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills.
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
- Good communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- Script programming (.: UNIX shell, Perl, Python, VBScript).
- Experience using defect tracking systems (.: Mantis, Bugzilla).
What we offer
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.