Manufacturing Engineer Project Leader-Satu Mare
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
You are part of an international team of experts.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
We are currently hiring a:
Manufacturing Engineer Project Leader - Satu-Mare, Romania
A regular day at work
You will be responsible with driving Manufacturing Engineering projects and new Product Industrialization projects in Food Preparation EMEA. You are an expert on your market, understand its dynamics and our competitors and identify our business needs.
- Curios: You have an endless desire to always become better and better at what you do and you are not afraid to explore new ways of thinking;
- Creative. You are not afraid to question old ways of working.
- Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
- Structured. You are used to handling both smaller and bigger projects at the same time.
Education & experience:
- Technical/Engineering/Electronics/Electrics University degree;
- At least 2-3 years of experience with household appliances production or design;
- Experience in project management and new product introduction;
- Experience in industrial engineering activities;
- Knowledge of safety rules related to machinery;
- Knowledge of relevant standards and norms for process and product;
- Fluent in Romanian and English;
- Willingness to travel.
Responsibilities you will be having:
- Drive industrialization of New Products according to Electrolux procedures. Interface with R&D, Quality and Plants for manufacturability analysis;
- Define and follow up the Project Industrialization plan with timing and investments;
- Drive specific Manufacturing Engineering projects;
Preparation of technical specifications for equipment, including safety, environmental and energy saving requirements, according to Global Manufacturing Engineering guidelines;
Supervise equipment installation in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering;
- Analyze production capacity, shape manufacturing set-up according to strategy;
- Perform feasibility studies on new plants set-up;
- Rationalize plant layout;
- Contribute to increase of automation level in factories preparing and running automation projects;
- Support efficiency and improvement programs, in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.