Responsible for all phases of assigned standard engineering projects, ensuring the successful conclusion of all phases within an appropriate time and at appropriate cost.
Implements process improvements to meet quality standards, performs feasibility studies and solves problems.
Facilitate technical support for machine operating and trouble shooting.
Create drawings for components and/or machine design using Auto cad Inventor.
Evaluate machine capabilities and recommend additions, replacements and rebuilds.
Conduct/Assist new machine and machine rebuild runoffs.
Establish specifications for requests for quotations.
Coordinate/Support testing to optimize performance of MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Operating) supply items.
- Bachelor’s degree in, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Mechatronics Engineering from an accredited institution
- 3-5 years experience as a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Technical knowledge in machine function, processes, control systems, CNC
- Detailed abilities in capital equipment justification, project scheduling and managerial planning.
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma
- Good command of English language