Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Technical university (Machine Engineering or similar);
Minimum 3 years experience on a similar job;
Problem solving skills (Methods, Tools);
Communication and coordination skills;
Knowledge of MS Projects, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CAD; Basics in MTM or REFA; Lean Line Design;
Advanced level English (German is a plus).
* Provides engineering technical support and coordinates the activities for the installation, debug, and setup of equipment and tooling into an integrated manufacturing system. Leads activity for new equipment installation and machine acceptance;
* Assists in developing and ensures that a formal technical documentation package is available, current and easily retrievable for all capital equipment, tooling, gauges, etc. required to support manufacturing;
* Provides engineering assistance to deliver and launch an integrated manufacturing system;
* Assists manufacturing operations to identify, justify and implement continuous improvements in manufacturing processes and procedures to improve product quality, process yields and throughput;
* Develops equipment/station layouts considering direct labor manpower/costs, efficient material flow and handling, product quality and safety;
* Identifies and implements cost reduction opportunities along with process improvements;
* Assists with implementing, maintaining and updating APQP, RFQ’s, Costing Estimates Analysis of the key characteristics list;
* Assists in preparation, creation & administration of key manufacturing documents: PFMEA, flow chart, control plan, work instructions, line layout, poke yoka checklist, change over check lists & instructions, run rate, machine acceptance, Feasibility & Capacity analysis reports;
* Responsible for preparation of CEA (Capital Expenditure Authorization, including Financial analysis) and purchase order issue.
Who we are?
THE SAFETY EVERYONE DESERVES
In 2015, TRW Automotive was acquired by global automobile supplier ZF Friedrichshafen AG. ZF TRW is now a division of the parent company, with headquarters in Livonia, Michigan.
ZF TRW is a primary developer and producer of active and passive safety systems and serves all major vehicle manufacturers worldwide with an established footprint that includes facilities in more than 20 countries. It maintains 22 technical centers and 13 test tracks in vital markets around the world. The world of automotive safety is rapidly changing as the convergence of active and passive safety systems become the foundation for automated driving functions. ZF TRW is already providing many driver assist and semi-automated functions today, such as adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, blind spot detection, lane change assist, emergency steering assist, and emergency brake assist and collision mitigating. To follow ZF TRW on its automated driving journey, visit its AutoSafety blog at .
TRW Airbag Systems Roman, Neamt County is an airbag cushion sewing facility, part of the Active & Passive Safety Technology Division within ZF TRW. We are supplying the module assembly plants for customers such as VW, AUDI, GM, PSA, FORD, etc.
What's in it for you?
Excellent perspectives! Our commitment to developing people has made us what we are today. Because people bring value to the business. Join us and you can contribute to the overall success of our company!
What we offer?
If you are looking for a challenging and satisfying career opportunity where your best efforts are rewarded, start your career search here. Opportunity to work for a well respected and growing organization.
Join our team in achieving the Mission we have to “Help Protect People on The Road!”