Middle (2-5 ani)
Cegeka currently has an exciting opportunity for a Manual Tester for a Banking Project to join us in Bucharest.
Cegeka uses Agile software development as an approach to deliver the highest value to the customer - we work in intense and close cooperation with the customer. You’ll be working in an established and proven environment, with quality-oriented developers.
- Assuring the plan and implementation ofassigned applications testing (requirements analysis, testing strategy, test plan designing, execution, writing user guides);
- Functional regression testing, bug management, reporting;
- Analyzing and estimating the testing efforts;
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them;
- Need to be able to challenge back and understand the fundamentals of any change requested, so deep knowledge of cards subject expertise is required;
- New products development & maintenance following compliance withspecific cards regulation and standards VISA, Mastercard, but not limited to only these;
- Constant improvements on cards issuing and acquiring testing plan and strategy.
- Technical relevant knowledge, IT studies (graduate);
- Relevant experience in manual testing, 3+ years relevant experience in IT;
- Banking experience 3+ years;
- Knowledge of SO (Windows, Unix)
- Knowledge of Jira, TestRail or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of EMV standards, cards process and flows
- Knowledge of testing methodology (ISTQB certification);
- Good command of English, both written and spoken (French is a plus);
- Solution-oriented person, with determination and ability to respect strict deadlines;
- Independent and autonomous in completing tasks
- Mindset of continuous improvement of the service and way of working
- Strong analytical skills;
- Passionate about major trends in technology
- Cooperation and team spirit;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, understanding of business objectives and risks.
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots