Manager - Source-to-Procure Global Process Owner
Senior (5-10 ani)
Job Title:Source-to-Procure Global Process Owner (GPO)
Function:Finance – Source-to-Settle Strategy and Operations
Oracle's Source-to-Procure GPO establishes and maintains the financial systems, processes, policy guidelines and internal controls for purchasing, self-service procurement, supplier management qualification, sourcing, and supplier portal.
- Drive automation strategies to support Finance requirements in the Global Procurement and Source-to-Settle processes.
- Assist the Source-to-Procure Systems Process Owner with defining and implementing the process and systems required to enable timely and efficient Procurement activities.
- Ensure solid controls are in place for Global Procurement and Source-to-Settle to comply with Spend Approval and Legal requirements.
- Identify where policy changes will move the process standardization, simplification and automation forwards, and work with Global Procurement and Source-to-Settle and other stakeholders to implement
- Partner with operational, business, IT, and other key stakeholders to successfully implement Oracle technology. Play an active role in the broader GPO community.
- Roll out new functionality/processes and ensure any required change management activities are successfully completed in the shared service centers
- Help develop process health metrics and KPIs to monitor the process and systems. Map these against industry best practice
- Meet with strategic partners and customers as required to enable change management.
- Responsible for implementing new processes for Global Procurement and Source-to-Settle and re-engineering/streamlining existing processes in liaison with Global Procurement and Tactical Purchasing teams and other Lines of Business . Real Estate & Facilities, PDIT, etc.
- Coach the Tactical Purchasing Operations, Supplier Data Management, and Independent Validation teams on new processes and procedures.
- Own and maintain Procurement related documentation . Desk Manuals, Web pages, Country exceptions.
- Maintaining and auditing of Global Procurement and Source-to-Settle access guidelines, approving/rejecting new requests globally, documenting exception approvals.
- Communicate Oracle business practices to the Global Procurement and Source-to-Settle organizations and monitor process and approvals for full compliance.
- Manage User Acceptance Tests, driving automation, initiating, tracking and prioritizing bugs/enhancements for Sourcing.
- Responsible for any transition of new process to Global Procurement and Source-to-Settle.
- Managing various cleansing projects and defining processes for resolution in tandem with impacted business groups
- Provide guidance and best practice rules to resolve nonstandard, complex and critical issues.
- Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to validate actual practice versus business objectives thus helping with internal audit parameters and defining scope for improvement
Position requires regular interaction with various levels of management within Oracle’s Controllers, Tax, Treasury, Global Procurement, and Corporate organizations, as well as internal/SOX/External Auditors and established Lines of Business (LOB) management. This position reports to the Director of the Source to Procure Strategy and Operations function.
Essential Skills and Abilities
Position requires strong, proven understanding of purchasing, supplier management, sourcing, procurement contracts, and accounting. Project and people management skills are required along with exceptional oral and written communication skills. Proficiency with Oracle ERP Purchasing module is a pluStrong analytical skills are mandatory. Advanced proficiency with MS tools required.