- An universal bank with a history of over 25 years, managing a portfolio of 1 million customers;
- One of the most awarded bank in Romania;
- 2,200 employees in 148 branches and 7 business centers;
- A professional motivated team and we hope to motivate you too;
- We always want to be better and we are looking for good people next to us.
And we want you to:
- Have Economic University Degree;
- Previous experience in financial environment is considered a plus;
- Have knowledge of English Language at a conversational level;
- Have knowledge of PC operations abilities;
- Possess good communication skills and customer service abilities;
- Pay attention to details and the ability to handle numbers is preferable.
Because the job will mean:
- Meeting the sales goals by new customer acquisition, handling existing clients and identifying their specific financial needs;
- Actively promoting the bank’s image by taking part in new client acquisition campaigns along with actions to grow the use for certain retail products or services;
- Providing financial counseling, offering optimum solutions for the client’s needs, according to the bank’s internal procedures;
- Being responsible for meeting the Retail products budgets as well as any other budgets set by the management;
- Cross selling of some non-banking products (bank-assurance, investment funds units), as established by the bank’s strategy;
- Handling the transaction documents received from the clients (credit instruments, debit instruments, foreign exchanges etc.) and performs the necessary checking as stated in the internal regulations;
- Performing all the system operations related to new client enrollment such as account opening and all related activities.
And for the above we offer you:
- Salary package in line with the experience and the market level;
- Meal tickets;
- Subscription of medical services at a private clinic;
- Specialized professional training;
- Friendly atmosphere, a positive and ambitious team;
- Opportunities for professional development.
What are you waiting for? Join our team at Bancpost!