Wolters Kluwer () is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors.
We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Founded in 1836 and headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, the company serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employspeople worldwide.
The Service Delivery Lead in Cluj office is responsible for multiple countries within EMEA for the day-to-day operations of the team. This role establishes and ensures quality response times and standards are achieved for SD customers.
Via a tiered structure Service Delivery Team is the point contact for a group of countries in EMEA, employees and managers can reach out to the SD team for questions about salary payments, address changes, regulations, leave and absence, promotions etc. via the MyHR Portal. In addition, The SD team provides Workday transaction workflow support as required daily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assigns, distributes and coordinates work of the SD Cluj team ensuring consistent, efficient and timely delivery of service and accurate payments for the employee
- Recommends and designs process improvements, training documents for the team, conducts training, and monitors compliance with SLA’s.
- Supervises and directs staff in planning day to day activities.
- Monitors performance of staff members according to established standards and SLA’s
- Recommends performance management standards.
- Provides recommendations and direction for increasing team efficiency to provide improve service through HR Transformation and using HR technology.
- Responsible to develop agreed upon SOP’s, SLA’s and metrics and deliver described services.
- Contributes in hiring decisions and conducts performance reviews/appraisals, ongoing coaching training and feedback.
- Spearheads HR and payroll projects and initiatives as required.
- Works with Market HR and LOB’s to handle basic inquiries and provide assistance, ensuring new developments are shared with the team.
- Supports the HR transformation through HR technology process improvements that directly impact the work of SD
- Ensures day to day presence across the team.
- Ensures back-up resources are trained for all team duties and customer service is not disrupted due to PTO, absence etc.
Performs a combination of the following duties:
- Ensures team is compliant with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Maintains a thorough understanding of Wolters Kluwer human resources policies
- Performs other essential duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR management, business, or related field.
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience with at least three years in a customer service environment and three years in Human Resources
- Strong knowledge of HR and Payroll process, process administration and policy knowledge.
- Experience with HR technology (HRIS), experience with systems like Workday, SAP is preferable
- Knowledge of mobility in EMEA
- Able to re-think processes and to update the way of working on a continuous basis
- Good leadership and process improvement exposure
- Service-oriented, structured, accurate and communicative.
- Know how to approach ad hoc work and you are able to see improvements and make proposals
- Demonstrates good judgment and objectivity when balancing the needs of the employees and the business.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively deal with change, be flexible, meet deadlines and follow through on assigned tasks
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong written / verbal effective communication skills, with the ability to convey technical / functional issues in a clear, concise and effective manner
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with change, be flexible, meet deadlines and follow through on assigned tasks
- Ability to listen and recommend solutions based on existing available data
- Ability to work with matters of a highly confidential nature and maintain confidentiality.
- Curious, proactive, solution-oriented and customer-focused
- Ability to handle difficult situations and effectively bring issues to resolution
Flexibility to travel, if needed (minimal)
Normal office environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job.
They’re not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements.