Manager Front-end (Marketing team)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
You will - work closely with creative copywriters, designers and your team of front-end developers, within an agile environment in order to produce results on a weekly turnaround, while managing parallel requests from various stakeholders, all prioritised within a common backlog.
You have the ability to estimate completion of entire projects and commit to deadlines, while give status reports on a daily or weekly basis.
- Ownership, prioritisation and briefing for web development initiatives, ranging from simple campaign landing pages to complex applications or microsites.
- Organize and care after the well-implementation of scrum activities, while being an advocate of good agile prioritisation and development practices
- Delegate and balance the resource load for both Front-end & Design teams
- Estimate and plan projects according to business value, effort and urgency
- Gather requirements from stakeholders
- Constantly adapt the workflows to improve efficiency and productivity
- Help the team solve any tricky development situations
- Conflict management
- Stakeholder management
- Support your team in developing marketing materials for the ultimate goal of “getting it out the door”
- Research and specify new site features or enhancements to existing features.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Front-end development position
- Minimum 2 years as a Team Leader or Product Owner
- Very solid understanding of web concepts and technologies
- Experience working with various template languages (. Twig)
- An eye for design and a passion for the users and how they interact with your work
- Self-motivated individual, with hands on capabilities and “yes, we can!” attitude
- Team oriented, can motivate himself/herself and the people around him/her, not limited to the direct reports
- Good communicator, analytical thinking and good problem solver
- Solid English skills
- Fast learner, adaptable to new trends and open to taking more responsibilities
- Strong initiative
Nice to have:
- Experience with online marketing and strong commercial focus
- Experience with AB or multivariate testing
- Experience in defining personas and implementing personalization scenarios
- Experience working together with backend teams
- Experience with working with high traffic websites, preferably multilanguage
- Background in programming or computer science is preferred
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Stimulating and agile work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Multinational team with a positive attitude towards life and work
- Professional challenges to match your interests and skills
- Modern IT infrastructure
- Subsidised canteen, free gym, free ice cream and/or fruit and other attractive benefits
- The position is based in our Avira office in Bucharest, Romania, however you will occasionally need to travel to Germany (Tettnang HQ/Munich/Berlin).