Our Group is one of the leading European processor of polyethylene and polypropylene for multiples industries. Our branch in Romania is searching for candidates for Area Sales Manager positions.
Area Sales Manager
What is important to us:
• Ability to build and develop relevant relationships with colleagues and clients
• Orientation towards solutions
• Ability to work simultaneously with several groups (clients, colleagues, management)
• Recent experience, communication & sales with customers, in a B2B role (preferably at least 2 years)
• Relevant communication, presentation and sales skills
• University degree
• Customer-oriented thinking.
• Organized, proactive, improvement-oriented structure
What we expect from you:
• Developing reliable relationships with customers, for the development of long-term business with each of them
• Responsibility for each client in the portfolio in the rounded area. Successful retention of a client portfolio by renewing contracts while maintaining profitability (= protecting relationships and revenue)
• Ability to act / function as a consultant (identifying the medium and long term needs of clients; creating and identifying new opportunities; recommending the right mix of solutions that contribute to the development of clients' business)
• Supporting customers, by solving any problems, in a timely manner with the help of support teams (technology, product, delivery of solutions, invoicing, etc.)
What we offer in return:
• Attractive salary
• Performance-based commission
• Travel tools: car + fuel,
• Communication tools: laptop, mobile phone, software licenses
Continuous development in a dynamic-built work environment, where continuous learning and initiative are encouraged.