Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Organize and support all non-technical activities for Head of Product Development Romania
- Create reports, presentations and internal procedure as necessary
- Create orders in SAP and track daily operations and report out budget before approval
- Develop ideas in order to reduce costs
- Ensure calendar management for Head of Product Development Romania: setting-up meetings, follow-up with the attendees, room booking
- Attend meetings (conference calls / in person), take meeting minutes and follow-up on actions
- Handling incoming (transferred) calls in case of manager’s absence
- Responsible to act as contact person and maintain good relationships with management team on behalf of Head of Product Development Romania
- Organize business partner visits: hospitality, cards, booking parking, taxi vouchers, registration, protocol, business dinners and events
- Maintain the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports (SFM, internal KPI’s, etc.)
- Responsible to organize internal team events
- Strong interpersonal skills with all level of management
- Organizational skills and problem solving attitude
- Ability to work on multiple projects and independently
- English language skills
- Intercultural abilities
- Team player Proficient user of Microsoft Office
To help you to integrate yourself easily in our team and achieve your goals we offer close support which includes:
* general and On-the-Job training
* step by step integration in our project team
* occasion to apply your knowledge in a dynamic team
* management, team support
We have confidence in your abilities. Therefore, we not only offer you the freedom to realize your own ideas, but also excellent development opportunities that are individually tailored to suit you. Grab your chance and remember the future with MAHLE.
MAHLE este un partener international de top in dezvoltarea si furnizarea de produse pentru industria automobilelor, precum si un pionier pentru o mobilitate a viitorului. Portofoliul de produse al grupului se adreseaza tuturor aspectelor cruciale privind tehnologiile pentru sistemele de propulsie si aer conditionat – atat pentru vehicule cu motor cu combustie, cat si pentru „e-mobility”.
In 2016, grupul a generat vanzari de aproximativ miliarde Euro, cu aproximativangajati si e reprezentat in 34 de tari, cu aproximativ 170 locatii de productie.