MAKE UP ARTIST BOBBI BROWN
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Calea Floreasca, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
ESTEE LAUDER ROMANIA IS LOOKING FOR BOBBI BROWN MAKE UP ARTISTS WHO WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US THE GREAT EXPERIENCE OF MAKE UP IN A NEW BOBBI BROWN STORE IN BUCHAREST!
“THE SECRET TO BEAUTY IS SIMPLE: BE WHO YOU ARE!”
This philosophy is now in Romania!
Be part of a young, pasionate and beautiful team!
This role is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and achieving sales target set by the Retail Coordinator or Brand manager. Maintained internal visual merchandising and in-store displays and ensured store appearance in line with the company standards at all times. Maintained proper inventory controls, facilitated inventory transactions and maintained compliance with company standards.
- Achieve required retail sales targets set by the Company as communicated by the Counter/Store Manager and/or Retail Coordinator.
- Suggest group of appropriate products to meet and exceed customers' needs.
- Communicate and demonstrate the uses and benefits of all products to the customer as relevant to their needs based on Bobbi’s Phylosophy.
- Provide welcoming, personal, professional service to all customers at all times
- Build and maintain a good work relationship with the new and existing clients
- Utilize and maintain customer database for phone calls product launches, events & appointments.
- Filling up a complete face chart for every customer and filling up all the customer information for CRM
- Help colleagues and team efficiency by being flexible and taking on tasks as required
- Communicate information to the Counter / Store Manager and colleagues
- Adhere to Bobbi’s hygiene standards and take action to ensure the counter complies with these
- Clean counters, tester stands and displays regularly to maintain Bobbi’s image
- Maintain high standard of personal grooming as required by the Company, wear only Bobbi Brown products during working hours.
- Complete all administration accurately, legibly and on time.
- Follow stock and highlight problems to the Counter/ Store Manager.
- Checks inventory and coordinate with the Store/ Counter Manager to replenish stocks.
Please send your CV at
We can`t wait to meet you!